ETOPIM 7 Sponsors ...
ETOPIM 7 was the first ETOPIM conference held in the Southern Hemisphere. It helped to create a strong regional awareness of the importance of composite science, and the linkages between its many areas of application. Many of the participants of course had to travel a long way to attend it, with consequent increased time and monetary commitments. Thus, it was important to achieve strong financial support, which was indispensable in being able to deliver a rich and vibrant scientific programme.
Accordingly, it is a pleasure to acknowledge financial support from the following organizations:
- Australian Government - Department of Education, Science and Training
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research, Asian Office of Aerospace Research and Development, and US Army ITC-PAC Asian Research Office National Science Foundation
- The University of Sydney, School of Physics, Faculty of Science and Centre for Wave Physics
- The National Science Foundation (NSF)
- The Australian Government Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- The Australian Research Council NANO Major National Research Facility
- ARNAM Research Network
- The CUDOS ARC Centre of Excellence
- The University of Technology Sydney
Prizes awarded by NSF, The University of Sydney and ARNAM, and support from other groups, including FABLS and R-Soft, contributed to the success of the meeting.